- Contemplating a career move?
- Unemployed and struggling to break through the competition?
- Serious about managing your career?
What can I do for you?
I provide career marketing tools and skills help you get the job and career you want – faster.
I work with you to develop Resumes, LinkedIn Profiles, Cover Letters and Professional Bios to make you stand out from the competition and get the attention of decision-makers.
Are your interviews consistently resulting in offers? Interview Coaching makes a big difference in your ability to impress interviewers and get the job.
I provide strategies most job seekers don’t know or use: “best practices” that give you the advantage.
Why work with me?
There are many career services out there. My angle is this:
- Personalized attention – I am not a “resume mill.” You are unique, and your materials should be crafted to suit your unique goals.
- As a coach, I offer affordable, customized assistance of any length from a quick strategy checkup to ongoing sessions. My clients often say I’m easy to work with.
- I’m very experienced and know what I’m doing. I bring you 15+ years experience in coaching and employment services, as well as 20+ years of professional writing and editing. (More About Me)
- I can help with even the trickiest challenges, such as major career changes, gaps in work history and so on. I’ve been told I “work miracles” with resumes. I don’t know about that, but I do think you’ll be pleased.
- My clients have included executives, high-level managers and skilled professionals in most industries and functions. References are available by request. Samples of my work can be found at the bottom of the Resumes and More page.
Please call or email for a FREE PHONE CONSULTATION.
Thea Kelley Career Services