None of us are born knowing how to do a great job interview, but the skills can definitely be learned!
Through mock interviewing, feedback and tips, I can prepare you to impress employers, get offers and move to the next level in your career.
I can help you to:
- Build confidence. Interviewing doesn’t have to be an anxious ordeal. Your new confidence will feel great and make a very positive impression.
- Establish rapport with the interviewer and help them feel that you are “their kind of person.”
- Memorably communicate your unique value proposition and brand and stand out from the competition.
- Give authentic yet strategic answers to even the toughest questions.
- Tell stories that prove your value to the employer. I can help you identify these examples from your past experience and tell them in a compelling way.
- Negotiate an excellent compensation package – even if you have never negotiated before.
Do you have an interview scheduled?
Even if you don’t, an unscheduled phone screening could happen any time. Are you ready to answer questions like these?
- “Would you please tell me about yourself?”
- “What are your weaknesses?”
- “What are your salary expectations?”
- “Why did you leave your job?” or “Why do you want to leave?”
- “Tell me about (a gap on your resume, lack of a degree, etc.)”
- “Tell me about a time when you…” (Do you have many convincing examples and stories?)
I offer three levels of support:
Interview Success Package (3 hours) – $380 (a $480 value)
Three hours at my normal rate of $160/hr. would be $480 – so you save $100!
- Customized, one-on-one coaching and mock interviewing spread over 2-3 sessions, in person, via phone or Skype.
- FREE copy of my highly rated book, Get That Job! The Quick and Complete Guide to a Winning Interview.
- Additional resources and worksheets.
- A personalized “Relax and Psych Up” recording you can listen to at home or on your phone (upon request).
Super-Support Program (5 hours) – $600 (an $800 value)
Five hours at my normal rate of $160/hr. would be $800 – so you save $200!
- All of the above, plus: two additional hours of mock interviewing, coaching and/or thank-you letter review and editing. $800 value for $600. (You save $200.)
Economy Coaching (1.5 hours) – $240 (no discount)
- One session, with instructions on how to continue building your skills on your own.
Plus a SPECIAL RESUME ADD-ON:
Add 30 minutes of resume review + my Resume Resources reference materials to any of the above packages for only $45 more (a $95 value).
Invest in your career. Interview effectively and get the job!
Contact me for an appointment. We can meet in person at my office in Albany, CA (near Berkeley), or via phone or Skype, between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Pacific Time. I’m available at 12 noon, if that fits better with your schedule. Appointments are sometimes available after 5:00 PM for an additional $30 per hour.