Are you finding it difficult to get interviews for jobs you want?
You need smart strategies to get hiring managers’ attention. Even the best resume in the world is just a beginning.
Let me help you plan and implement a search strategy to get noticed by the people who matter – and get hired.
I provide customized coaching targeted to your goals and needs.
Your situation is unique. I provide expert, one-on-one help with concerns including changing careers or re-entering your field after a long absence, overcoming age discrimination or gaps in employment, or having an unusual work history that doesn’t “fit the mold” of typical expectations.
My 10+ years of experience and expertise can help you:
- Get noticed by decision-makers when you answer a job posting – without gimmicks and with credibility.
- Improve your online presence and understand how to use LinkedIn effectively.
- Be ready to superbly answer the questions you’ll be asked throughout your search, such as: “Would you tell me about yourself?” and “Why did you leave your job?” or “Why do you want to leave?”
- Prepare and tell success stories that make you stand out. I can help you dig up, polish and present these valuable gems that will greatly improve all of your job search communications as well as your confidence. (Interview coaching is also available.)
- Make networking easier and more effective – even if you “don’t know many people,” are an introvert (like me), or have disliked networking in the past.
- Overcome obstacles and get to where you want to be.
Succeed by not just working hard but working smart. Most job seekers don’t know or use the “best practices” I offer. With an expert in your corner you’ll have the advantage.
I provide as little or as much coaching as you like. If you book one hour, we’ll pack a lot of value into that hour. If you want ongoing troubleshooting and support, we’ll create a package that gives you that.
Your investment is $140 per hour.
You can’t afford to just “wing it” and miss opportunities.
I look forward to making a difference for you! Contact me for an appointment. We can meet in person at my office in Albany, CA (near Berkeley), or via phone or Skype.
Thea Kelley Career Services