As an experienced, certified resume writer and career coach, I can help you make the best possible impression through the written materials that introduce you.
There’s a lot you need your resume or LinkedIn profile to accomplish. To get results, it must:
- Stand out among hundreds of other resumes or profiles – whether scanned by a human eye or electronically.
- Grab the attention of a busy decision-maker.
- Communicate your unique value proposition – your personal brand – within 20-30 seconds.
- Show not just what you’ve done, but how well you’ve done it. (This is essential!)
- Be free of clichés, unproven claims, excessive superlatives, and other “pet peeves” of HR and hiring managers.
- Contain the right key words.
- Convey credibility and professionalism without being boring.
- Be flawless, with no typos or errors.
- Maximize your strengths and minimize anything that might count against you – e.g. zigzags in work history, gaps in experience, mature age, etc.
- Convince employers to call you.
It isn’t easy, but it’s my specialty.
Through resume review, resume and LinkedIn coaching and/or writing, I work with you to craft resumes, profiles and bios that accomplish these goals and get results: interviews that lead to your new job.
I enjoy the creative challenge, getting to know you, and getting emails that say “I love it!” That’s what I strive for.
Need a persuasive letter? I apply the same care and skill in working with you to create impressive cover letters, letters of introduction and thank-you letters.
Networking while still employed? Ask me about the strategic value of a professional Bio and Personal Marketing Plan.
Click here for information on the Process & Pricing.
Thea Kelley Career Services