With more than 20 years’ experience in coaching and career services, Thea Kelley is well prepared to serve you.
Her experience includes:
- Providing job search and interview coaching to enable career breakthroughs for a wide range of individuals through Thea Kelley Career Services since 2008.
- Instructing “downsized” corporate managers in job search skills through Lee Hecht Harrison, a division of Adecco.
- Providing employment counseling and teaching interviewing skills at JVS, San Francisco’s premier nonprofit training and employment agency.
- Many additional years of coaching, training, writing and editing experience that Thea draws upon to help you tell your story credibly and flawlessly – and get a great job, sooner.
Thea shares her expertise with the public through her blog, guest posts, podcasts, Internet radio appearances and books. She is the author of Get that Job! The Quick and Complete Guide to a Winning Interview (“Excellent.” – Forbes.com).
Her credentials include:
- Certified Employment Interview Consultant (CEIC)
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW)
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF)
- Online Professional Networking Strategist (OPNS)
She keeps up to date through memberships in Career Thought Leaders, the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches (PARW/CC) and Career Directors International (CDI).
Thea’s office is conveniently located in Albany, California (just north of Berkeley) in the San Francisco Bay Area.
In her spare time she is a singer-songwriter and an enthusiastic reader of imaginative fiction.